IBM Integration Designer is the user-friendly authoring environment for end-to-end integration in your SOA.
IBM Integration Designer simplifies integration and accelerates the adoption of SOA by rendering current IT assets as service components for reuse and efficiency.
It is the Eclipse-based tool for building SOA-based BPM and integration solutions across WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere ESB, and WebSphere Adapters.
- Simplifies integration with rich features that accelerate the adoption of SOA by rendering existing IT assets as service components, encouraging reuse and efficiency.
- A simplified authoring experience that accelerates solution development, including enhanced mediation tooling support.
- Constructs process and integration solutions using intuitive drag-and-drop technology to visually define the sequence and flow of business processes.
- Integrates testing, debugging, and deployment for solution development.
- Enables Business-Driven Development, fully integrating with WebSphere Business Modeler to import models for rapid implementation.
- Supports generation of human interaction user interfaces that can be easily customized.
Enable you to quickly and easily create integrated processes that exchange information between ERP, HR, CRM and supply chain systems