IBM® SmartCloud™ Monitoring monitors the health and performance of a private cloud infrastructure, including environments containing both physical and virtualized components. This software provides the tools needed to assess current health and capacity and model expansion, as needed.
Download Solution Brief (828KB)
- Visibility into the cloud infrastructure including environments containing both physical and virtualized components.
- Monitoring of heterogeneous environments for visibility and control into all areas of the infrastructure—physical, virtual and cloud.
- What-if capacity analysis designed to model changes, reduce risk, improve availability and lower energy and server costs.
- Policy-driven analytics for intelligent workload placement.
Optimize Cloud Performance with SmartCloud Monitoring
Virtualization & Cloud Management
- EMA awarded the “Best Cloud Vision & Design” award to the IBM Tivoli Application Performance Management Solution
Case Studies & Report
Videos,Demos & Images
Webinars & Webcasts
- Whitepaper: Virtualization and Cloud Management Using Capacity Planning (PDF, 819KB)
- Analyst Whitepaper - IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management for Dynamic and Cloud Infrastructures (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Monitoring IT Environments for a Dynamic Cloud Infrastructure