IBM SmartCloud Provisioning combines infrastructure and platform management capabilities to deliver rapid provisioning, scalability and advanced image management for virtualized and cloud environments.
- Accelerated deployments across hybrid and public clouds through repeatable workload patterns.
- Advanced image lifecycle management to control VM sprawl and optimize virtualized environments for great efficiency.
- Rapid provisioning and high scalability to meet business growth with near-instant deployment of hundreds of virtual machines.
- Low-touch infrastructure designed to reduce manual errors, enhance security and compliance, and increase administrator productivity.
- Simplified management of heterogeneous environmentsincluding integration and support for VMware, Microsoft and OpenStack technologies.
Optimize Cloud Performance with SmartCloud Monitoring
Unlock the value of virtualization
- Databalance empowers clients with self-service cloud provisioning
- SLTN reduces cloud and virtualization management costs with IBM SmartCloud Provisioning and KVM
- Dutch Cloud delivers highly available, cost-efficient cloud services
- SmartCloud Provisioning demo launchpad
- Change the game with a low-touch, highly-scalable cloud
- IBM experts on building the workload-aware cloud
- Dutch Cloud customer success
- Enhance Your VMware Environment with IBM SmartCloud (EMA)
- IBM solutions for cloud and virtualization in enterprise environments
- Taking control of the virtual image lifecycle process
- From Virtualization to Cloud (Forrester)