IBM Tivoli® Identity Manager is a policy-based identity and access governance solution that helps automate lifecycle management of user roles, idntities and access rights.
Through the use of roles, accounts, and access permissions, Tivoli Identity Manager helps automate the creation, modification, and termination of user privileges throughout the entire user lifecycle.
- New IBM Security Role and Policy Modeler (RaPM) functionality built into Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1 provides role mining and role lifecycle management capabilities.
- Role hierarchy helps to simplify and reduce the cost of user administration by enabling the use of an organizational role structure.
- Separation of duties can strengthen security and compliance by creating, modifying, or deleting policies that exclude users from membership to multiple roles that may present a business conflict.
- Web self-service for managing business roles, accounts, group membership and passwords.
- Group management provides the ability to add, remove, or change the attributes of a group entity within the Tivoli Identity Manager console.
- Flexible reporting for user access rights leveraging automatic synchronization of user data from different repositories.
- Effective role management structure to help bridge the gap between how business users view their IT resources and the actual IT implementation of user access rights.